Enuresis is a repeated inability to control urination.
Our bedwetting expert team created Step-by-step program tailor – made to your child!
When enuresis is the sole symptom, behavioral therapy or a bedwetting alarm can be a good chance for cure. There’s no medication that cures enuresis — they only treat symptoms. When the drug is stopped, the enuresis will usually return. The only therapies that have been shown to be effective in different randomized trials include alarm therapy and treatment with anti enuresis drugs like desmopressin and imipramine
On our site you can read about
- enuresis treatment in adults
- enuresis medication
- nocturnal enuresis causes
- enuresis treatment center
- secondary nocturnal enuresis
- diurnal enuresis treatment
- nocturnal enuresis treatment guidelines
- bedwetting couses